You are here
- Phone: 0461314536
- FBK Povo
Michela received her Master Degree in Mathematics from the University of Trento, Italy. She is currently researcher at the Research Unit Technologies of Vision of Fondazione Bruno Kessler of Trento, Italy. Her research interests include automatic object recognition, image retrieval, semantic image labeling, color constancy, color correction, and low-level image processing. From 2014, Michela collaborates with the research Unit IRIS (FBK-CMM) on hardware-oriented computer vision topics.
Michela took part to the program committee of many editions of Applied Computing Machine Symposia, and carries on a reviewing activity for several international conferences. She is a member of the International Association for Pattern Recognition - Associazione Italiana per la ricerca in Computer Vision, Pattern recognition e machine Learning IAPR - CVPL (ex GIRPR) and of the Gruppo Italiano del Colore - Associazione Italiana Colore (GdC-AIC).
FBK Learnintg & Development Courses:
Michela participated to the following FBK training activities:
- Infographics & data visualization (17/04/2018)
- Comunicare FBK (10/11/2017)
- Comunicare la Scienza / Media Writing (14/09/2017)
- August 2018: Michela is a Guest Editor of the Special Issue on J. of Imaging Image Enhancement, Modeling and Visualization. The call for paper is published on the journal website, deadline on August 12, 2018 (EXTENDED!)
- February 2018: Michela was a co-organizer of the Workshop "Mathematics for Computer Vision" (MCV 2018), hosted by FBK - ICT on February 15-16, 2018.
- September 2017: Michela, along with her colleagues at IRIS, participated at the Notte dei Ricercatori and presented some outcomes of the EU Project FORENSOR (Visione Intelligente a Basso Consumo / Ecco la telecamera anti-crimine!).
- March 2017: Michela presented a Tutorial on Retinex theory at the 6th Computational Color Imaging Workshop (Milano, Italy.
- Since December 2016, Michela is a co-author of the Column Communcations and Comments of the Journal "Cultura e Scienza del Colore - Color Culture and Science" of the Gruppo del Colore - Associazione Italiana Colore.
- 2015-2016: Michela led a Research in Pairs with the University of Trento, Department of Mathematics, and the University of Milano, Department of Computer Science. "Research in Pairs" is a program of FBK-CIRM, that promotes the collaboration among different research centers and/or university on topics mainly related to Mathematics. The research in pairs involving Michela focuses on the development of variational models for estimating the human color sensation. The main findings of this research have been published on JOSA A and on IEEE TIP
Rusci, Manuele; Rossi, Davide; Lecca, Michela; Gottardi, Massimo; Farella, Elisabetta; Benini, Luca,in «IEEE SENSORS JOURNAL»,vol. 16,n. 13,2016, pp. 5344 -5353
Lecca, Michela; Gottardi, Massimo; Milosevic, Bojan; Farella, Elisabetta,in «JOURNAL OF THE INTERNATIONAL COLOUR ASSOCIATION»,vol. 16,2016, pp. 24 -40
Gianini, Gabriele; Lecca, Michela; Rizzi, Alessandro,in «JOURNAL OF THE OPTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA. A, OPTICS, IMAGE SCIENCE, AND VISION»,vol. 33,n. 12,2016, pp. 2396 -2413
Rusci, Manuele; Rossi, Davide; Lecca, Michela; Gottardi, Massimo; Benini, Luca; Farella, Elisabetta,Energy-efficient design of an always-on smart visual trigger,2016 IEEE International Smart Cities Conference (ISC2),IEEE,2016, pp. 1-6, (IEEE International Smart Cities Conference 2016 (ISC2),Trento, Italy,12-15 Sept. 2016)
Lecca, Michela; Rizzi, Alessandro; Gianini, Gabriele,Random Spray Retinex and its variants STRESS and QBRIX:
Comparison and Experiments on Public Color Images,Colour and Colorimetry - Multidisciplinary Contributions,vol.XII,n. B,2016, pp. 41-51, (XII Colour Conference,Torino, Italia,September 8-9, 2016)
Lecca, Michela; Da Pos, Osvaldo,Michela Lecca with Osvaldo da Pos present a summary of the proceedings of the Workshop “What is the color for me?” made during the Color Conference of Genoa to encourage the multidisciplinary exchange of ideas between members of the Associazione Italiana Colore.,2016
Michela Lecca,in «JOURNAL OF REAL-TIME IMAGE PROCESSING»,vol. 10,n. 2,2015, pp. 219 -237
Lecca, Michela; Messelodi, Stefano; Serapioni, Raul Paolo,in «JOURNAL OF MATHEMATICAL IMAGING AND VISION»,vol. 53,n. 2,2015, pp. 233 -249
Berkovich, Andrew; Lecca, Michela; Gasparini, Leonardo; Abshire, Pamela A.; Gottardi, Massimo,A 30 µW 30 fps 110 × 110 Pixels Vision Sensor Embedding Local Binary Patterns,in «IEEE JOURNAL OF SOLID-STATE CIRCUITS»,vol. 50,n. 9,2015, pp. 2138 -2148
Lecca, Michela; Rizzi, Alessandro,in «JOURNAL OF THE OPTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA. A, OPTICS, IMAGE SCIENCE, AND VISION»,vol. 32,n. 10,2015, pp. 1876 -1887