You are here
In TeV, we have several research projects for bachelor and masters students interested in internships of 3-6 months on the use of artificial intelligence for
- object recognition
- mixed reality
- 3D computer vision
- and other related fields.
Students will have access to our resources and will work in tight collaboration with our senior researchers, addressing very challenging and advanced research issues.
For further information, please contact Stefano Messelodi (TeV coordinator), or Fabio Poiesi (student contact).
- Internship in Computer Vision and Machine Learning for Robotics (for Bachelor and Masters' students)
- Internship in the field of Mixed Reality (for Bachelor’s students)
- Internship in the field of Computer Vision for Mixed Reality (for Masters’ students)
- PhD Studentships in "deep learning for mobile camera networks" with Queen Mary University of London.
- Internship in the field of social-media visual content analysis
- Internship in Virtual Reality
- Internship: Hand Tracking for Virtual Reality
- Research position in the field of 3D Computer Vision (15 January 2018)
- PhD Studentships in "Audio-Visual Intelligent Sensing" with Queen Mary University of London. (15 November 2016).
- PhD Studentships in "deep learning for mobile camera networks" with Queen Mary University of London. (15 May 2017)
- PhD Studentship in "Vision for Multimedia Understanding". Go to the project description.